HOUSE CALLS by Dr. Gerald Deas—It was reported in the news around and about, 1990, that former President Bush rejected outright the taste for broccoli. It was plain that he was not an advocate for this most nutritious vegetable. In reflecting on the state of our worldly affairs today, maybe this explains why we are in a devastating war.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spotlight on Richard A. Stevenson Sr., Wayne Township Trustee
- 'Friends’ desert Bill Cosby when he needs them most
- Maasai homeland to be sold to Dubai royal family for hunting reserve
- BBC faces new attacks over Rwandan genocide film
- Court of Appeals rules Michigan has no responsibility to provide quality public education