HOUSE CALLS by Dr. Gerald Deas—It was reported in the news around and about, 1990, that former President Bush rejected outright the taste for broccoli. It was plain that he was not an advocate for this most nutritious vegetable. In reflecting on the state of our worldly affairs today, maybe this explains why we are in a devastating war.
Top Posts & Pages
- South Africa rejects light sentence for ‘Blade Runner,’ prepares appeal
- Fort Wayne’s De’Zheana Lattimore headed for Hollywood
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- The 2014 Elections: What’s at stake for African Americans
- FWPD seeks assistance identifying robbery suspect