HOUSE CALLS by Dr. Gerald Deas—It was reported in the news around and about, 1990, that former President Bush rejected outright the taste for broccoli. It was plain that he was not an advocate for this most nutritious vegetable. In reflecting on the state of our worldly affairs today, maybe this explains why we are in a devastating war.
Top Posts & Pages
- Eviction plan in cards for Zimbabwe's landless poor
- An African leading light dims as Ali Mazrui passes
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Bishop T.D. Jakes suing Young Jeezy, Kendrick Lamar
- Acclaimed jazz artist Art “Turk” Burton to play at American Legion Post 148