by Jared A. Ball and Todd Steven Burroughs—This final chapter of the book “A Lie of Reinvention: Correcting Manning Marable’s Malcolm X” is a meditation on African-American historical memory in light of Marable’s monumental blunder.
Top Posts & Pages
- President Obama spends day in federal prison: Houston leaders bring attention to Texas
- Sims Baskerville Bates Barnes Whitt reunion comes to Fort Wayne
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace
- Closing education gap would boost U.S. economy
- Peggy Woodford Forbes: Wall St. history maker