by Jared A. Ball and Todd Steven Burroughs—This final chapter of the book “A Lie of Reinvention: Correcting Manning Marable’s Malcolm X” is a meditation on African-American historical memory in light of Marable’s monumental blunder.
Top Posts & Pages
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson and the public image as social capital
- Proposed rules for compassionate use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act filed - Bugle Newspapers: Niles
- Prostate problem detection, treatment can be complex
- Free drug samples for doctors may end up costing patients a lot: Study : LIFE : Tech Times
- James 'Jim' Redmond ‘declares war’ on jackleg preachers