By Eric D. Hackley Eric Hackley: Jim Redmond earlier expressed discontent in the social absence of black pastors and their community leadership. Please correct the flaws in Mr. Redmond’s scathing black situation analysis. Edward Young: On Pimpology? There is no correction. He was right on time with that! You know what my stance on that subject has […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Republicans can make headway with blacks
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- The American Legion Riders tackling college funding solution
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- Black military leaders uphold proud tradition of service