By Freddie Allen NNPA Washington Correspondent WASHINGTON (NNPA)—Several new studies confirm what most people have suspected all along: No group is harmed more by gun violence than young Black males. “While 13 percent of Americans are black, in 2010, 65 percent of gun murder victims between the ages of 15 and 24 were black,” […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Science fiction can rescue black communities
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case