“Advertising expenditures geared specifically toward Black audiences reflected only three percent of advertising dollars spent,” the report stated. “Advertisers spent $75 billion on television, radio, internet, and magazine ads in 2012, with only $2.24 billion of that spent with media focused on black audiences.”
Top Posts & Pages
- An ‘open secret’: Catholic sexual abuse in black community
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie
- Are your Social Security benefits taxable?
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list for 3 days in March
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance