By Freddie Allen NNPA Washington Correspondent WASHINGTON (NNPA)—A group of civil rights leaders met with President Obama and several members of his cabinet recently to discuss the “1963-2013: 21st Century Agenda for Jobs and Freedom,” a formal document with more than 90 legislative policy and priority recommendations. In a statement released after the meeting, Al […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- With more than 1,000 infected, can Ebola virus be stopped?
- Red yeast rice is nice to your blood vessels
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Downtown development not limited to real estate