There is so much I could say regarding the Bettye I knew; and I will share some of that later. However, I decided to talk to some of the people who crossed the path of Mrs. Poignard, my sorority sister and one of my friends, while she was making her journey on God’s Earth.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne native, gospel music legend Hanq Neal transitions at 57
- An ‘open secret’: Catholic sexual abuse in black community
- Madame C.J. Walker: A shining example of economic self determination
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie
- Alfred Wright murder case intensifies