There is so much I could say regarding the Bettye I knew; and I will share some of that later. However, I decided to talk to some of the people who crossed the path of Mrs. Poignard, my sorority sister and one of my friends, while she was making her journey on God’s Earth.
Top Posts & Pages
- Feds end 'corruption-fueled spending spree' by West African leader's son
- 'Blade Runner's' fate on manslaughter charge to be decided soon
- An African leading light dims as Ali Mazrui passes
- Heart City Health among tops in serving low-income families
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation