There is so much I could say regarding the Bettye I knew; and I will share some of that later. However, I decided to talk to some of the people who crossed the path of Mrs. Poignard, my sorority sister and one of my friends, while she was making her journey on God’s Earth.
Top Posts & Pages
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance