The film “42” is not just a baseball story. It’s a compelling history lesson as well. It tells the story of not just baseball, but of a central facet of 20th century American life—the suffocating reach of racism—in the decades before the 1960s.
Top Posts & Pages
- Michigan affirmative action could haunt white minority in decades
- Drug ring busted in "top" Philly schools
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson and the public image as social capital
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list March 12–14