The film “42” is not just a baseball story. It’s a compelling history lesson as well. It tells the story of not just baseball, but of a central facet of 20th century American life—the suffocating reach of racism—in the decades before the 1960s.
Top Posts & Pages
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- Republicans can make headway with blacks
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Spotlight on Eryn Rogers of Wane-TV/News Channel 15
- AAHA sets the pace–Taylor delivers spirit-filled message