The film “42” is not just a baseball story. It’s a compelling history lesson as well. It tells the story of not just baseball, but of a central facet of 20th century American life—the suffocating reach of racism—in the decades before the 1960s.
Top Posts & Pages
- Aspen Dental to offer free services this weekend
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- The Lord sent UNCF gift—even if devil had to deliver it
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance