The film “42” is not just a baseball story. It’s a compelling history lesson as well. It tells the story of not just baseball, but of a central facet of 20th century American life—the suffocating reach of racism—in the decades before the 1960s.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hip Hop Corner: The Godfather of Hip Hop
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Civil rights groups push Ferguson residents to polls
- African/African-American Historical Museum part of ‘Be A Tourist In Your Own Hometown’ event
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies