Here’s the scenario: I’m in a nightclub I frequent regularly and I see I guy whose look I don’t like. Mind you, this guy is with other people doing other things and I haven’t seen him do anything untoward as of yet—I just don’t like his look. I tell the bouncer at the club that I see this guy who just doesn’t look right to me. The bouncer, who is somewhat acquainted with me, tells me, “Thanks for letting me know. I’ll go check it out.” I say, “Let me!” The bouncer says, “I got this. Just give me a minute.” I don’t listen.
Top Posts & Pages
- James Redmond—top notch professional photographer
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Local photographer, activist James Redmond turns eye on NC’s Moral Mondays
- Picnic Perspectives: Interview with James Redmond
- Community initiative recommendation from ‘War on Willie Lynch Community Forum’