Here’s the scenario: I’m in a nightclub I frequent regularly and I see I guy whose look I don’t like. Mind you, this guy is with other people doing other things and I haven’t seen him do anything untoward as of yet—I just don’t like his look. I tell the bouncer at the club that I see this guy who just doesn’t look right to me. The bouncer, who is somewhat acquainted with me, tells me, “Thanks for letting me know. I’ll go check it out.” I say, “Let me!” The bouncer says, “I got this. Just give me a minute.” I don’t listen.
Top Posts & Pages
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace
- Kyra Foster ranked No.1 nationwide in girls junior tennis
- CBC joins black churches for 'Freedom Sunday' campaign
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?