Here’s the scenario: I’m in a nightclub I frequent regularly and I see I guy whose look I don’t like. Mind you, this guy is with other people doing other things and I haven’t seen him do anything untoward as of yet—I just don’t like his look. I tell the bouncer at the club that I see this guy who just doesn’t look right to me. The bouncer, who is somewhat acquainted with me, tells me, “Thanks for letting me know. I’ll go check it out.” I say, “Let me!” The bouncer says, “I got this. Just give me a minute.” I don’t listen.
Top Posts & Pages
- President Obama spends day in federal prison: Houston leaders bring attention to Texas
- Sims Baskerville Bates Barnes Whitt reunion comes to Fort Wayne
- Quaker conference examines lives of LGBTI community in Zimbabwe
- An answer for Confederate apologists
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace