“This play is an ode to my father,” said Gregory. “It’s my way of letting him know, ‘I know who you are now.’” Gregory stressed to the audience how important these stories were to her and how important it is for everyone to share their stories with younger generations.
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Commissioner of Mississippi Department of Corrections indicted on mass corruption
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition