“This play is an ode to my father,” said Gregory. “It’s my way of letting him know, ‘I know who you are now.’” Gregory stressed to the audience how important these stories were to her and how important it is for everyone to share their stories with younger generations.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- Africa to get counterterrorism assist from U.S. Green Berets
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- Leaders clamp down as elections near in 10 countries