“This play is an ode to my father,” said Gregory. “It’s my way of letting him know, ‘I know who you are now.’” Gregory stressed to the audience how important these stories were to her and how important it is for everyone to share their stories with younger generations.
Top Posts & Pages
- Meet the online tracking device that is virtually impossible to block
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- Acclaimed young Kenyan writer takes top literary prize
- Black man killed in a chokehold by NYPD officer