Counterfeit drugs are a chronic problem in Africa’s largely unsupervised market place. So-called anti-malaria drugs imported from India have been found with little or no ability to protect adults or children.
Top Posts & Pages
- 40-year retrospective highlighting development, accomplishments of Dance Theatre of Harlem
- We need to use our black economic power
- Elite runner Lauren Fleshman to speak at Fort Wayne Track Club banquet
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Attorney General Eric Holder seeks better educational opportunities for imprisoned juveniles