Counterfeit drugs are a chronic problem in Africa’s largely unsupervised market place. So-called anti-malaria drugs imported from India have been found with little or no ability to protect adults or children.
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Commissioner of Mississippi Department of Corrections indicted on mass corruption
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition