(GIN)—South Africa’s ruling African National Congress is trying to deflect harsh criticism over a finding that President Jacob Zuma’s country residence was upgraded with expensive improvements that were billed to taxpayers. The damning report, released last week, concluded a two-year study by public protector Thuli Madonsela. According to the report, entitled “Secure in comfort,” Madonsela […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition
- Commissioner of Mississippi Department of Corrections indicted on mass corruption