Every once in awhile—especially when he’s somewhere unexpected—Reverend Al Sharpton looks around, surprised and pleased. He’s been working for social justice and civil rights since he was nine years old, and there are many things he never thought he’d see in his lifetime.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne native, gospel music legend Hanq Neal transitions at 57
- An ‘open secret’: Catholic sexual abuse in black community
- Madame C.J. Walker: A shining example of economic self determination
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie
- Alfred Wright murder case intensifies