Early treatment ‘cures’ second US HIV-positive baby The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) attacks the immune system US researchers have revealed another baby carrying the HIV virus, which leads to Aids, may have been cured through early treatment. Antiretroviral drugs were reportedly administered to the baby in California just four hours after birth. The unidentified nine-month-old […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace
- Kyra Foster ranked No.1 nationwide in girls junior tennis
- CBC joins black churches for 'Freedom Sunday' campaign
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?