The African Union has given notice to the International Criminal Court that it should end trials of sitting heads of state and postpone the active trials of the president and deputy president of Kenya, both tied down by the recent Westgate shopping mall terror attack.
Top Posts & Pages
- John Boehner suffering from “electile dysfunction?”
- Gene Butler retires, accepts buyer's offer to purchase Community Care Pharmacy
- Hepatitis C 'cure' costs $1000 a day—$80k total
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list March 12–14