(GIN)—News headlines worldwide are trumpeting the startling news that Nigeria has now surpassed South Africa as the continent’s biggest economy. According to newly “rebased” statistics, Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product or GDP of $509.9 billion—being the total value of the nation’s goods and services over a period of time—now tops South Africa’s and makes the West […]
Top Posts & Pages
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- 16th Annual Thanksgiving Dinner set for Nov. 22 at Pilgrim Baptist Church