Yvonne Adhiambo Owuor, Kenyan by birth like her sister Lupita, has a stunning new novel, “Dust,” that is winning breathless reviews from the book trade.
Top Posts & Pages
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- Tires burn in streets of Kinshasa over election delay
- Uganda, fueling brain drain, sends MDs to Trinidad
- Less than year in office, Malawi prez faces calls for ouster
- Examining Pastor Anthony Payton’s “Leadership Reflections”