(GIN)—The health budget of one of Africa’s poorest and least healthy countries could be bankrupted by a privately-run hospital envisioned by the World Bank’s private sector arm as the future of African health care. According to a newly-released report by the development watchdog Oxfam, the running and loan costs of the three year old hospital […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace