With a current buying power of $1 trillion that is forecasted to reach $1.3 trillion dollars by the year 2017, the importance of connecting with African American consumers is more important than ever.
Top Posts & Pages
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- Dr. Jeremiah Wright: Christians should work together, uplift black community
- Girl Summit to take up Ethiopian ‘maid trade,’ child brides
- Meet the online tracking device that is virtually impossible to block
- Annual Harambee Fest scheduled for Aug. 2 at Weisser Park