With a current buying power of $1 trillion that is forecasted to reach $1.3 trillion dollars by the year 2017, the importance of connecting with African American consumers is more important than ever.
Top Posts & Pages
- The 2014 Elections: What’s at stake for African Americans
- Fort Wayne’s De’Zheana Lattimore headed for Hollywood
- South Africa rejects light sentence for ‘Blade Runner,’ prepares appeal
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Obituaries: October 29-November 5 Edition