As I turned to go to first class, I said to myself, “I bet he wanted to sit next to his father.” As I got myself situated, in my first class seat, I begin to struggle emotionally and I didn’t know why. I should have been happy, but I wasn’t.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies
- Fort Wayne native sparkles on British TV channel
- It Is Well With My Soul invites public to participate in National Back to Church Sunday