By John W. Boyd Jr. Founder and President, National Black Farmers Association Fast-forwarding to the end of Barack Obama’s presidency is becoming routine as eager political and media watchers jump the gun on how his two terms will be judged. Much of this future watching is discussion is focused on the Affordable Care Act. That […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace