We must place the drug problem high on the list of a “wrong approach” to an issue that so many people are aware of what the “right approach” should be. This is an urgent issue because it has destroyed several generations and it is on the path of destroying future ones.
Top Posts & Pages
- 40-year retrospective highlighting development, accomplishments of Dance Theatre of Harlem
- We need to use our black economic power
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Elite runner Lauren Fleshman to speak at Fort Wayne Track Club banquet
- Attorney General Eric Holder seeks better educational opportunities for imprisoned juveniles