The meeting to address issues surrounding the African/African American Museum was an egregious display of arguing, bickering and infighting amongst adults. Quite disheartening is that it was a public display. But that could have been easily overlooked had any positive moves forward been made.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Civil rights groups push Ferguson residents to polls
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- Fort Wayne native sparkles on British TV channel
- Hip Hop Corner: The Godfather of Hip Hop