The meeting to address issues surrounding the African/African American Museum was an egregious display of arguing, bickering and infighting amongst adults. Quite disheartening is that it was a public display. But that could have been easily overlooked had any positive moves forward been made.
Top Posts & Pages
- Renowned poet, writer, genealogist Gladys Ophelia Mitchell Wilson crosses over
- Spotlight on Renaissance Pointe YMCA Second Annual Block Party
- Grease your knees, walk with ease
- Black on black crime amasses far greater death toll than police shootings
- Hoosier gubernatorial candidate Rex Bell questions new vaping law