No matter what medical condition that you may be experiencing with your breast, just remember, there are still many areas of your breast that are normal and must be maintained in good health. All you have to do is change your lifestyle and take charge of your life.
First of all, remember, you are a spiritual being and spirit controls the whole essence of yourself. Meditation and other belief systems will help to control any dis-ease state. Healing takes place with body and mind. It has been proven that the immune system, which is the defense for your body against all abnormal cells, is improved when one meditates. This new discipline is referred to as psy-cho-neuro-immunology (PNI). It was noted that women with breast cancer who took control of their choice of treatment and physician had better survival rates.
In changing one’s lifestyle, I would recommend the following:
• Engage yourself in physical activity.
• Maintain a normal weight.
• Eliminate meat products and substitute with a mostly plant based diet.
• Avoid alcohol and nicotine products.
• Foods that protect the breast are flaxseeds, omega 3 fatty acid rich foods such as, salmon, tuna, sardines, bluefish, etc.—eat more of them.
• Increase your intake of vitamin D3.
• Increase your intake of the rainbow colored vegetables such as, blue and red grapes, cabbage, carrots, peppers, broccoli, spinach and berries.
• Decrease sugar laden foods in your diet. Eat more grains.
• Choose foods that are free of additives.
Substitute healthy fats such as, olive oil, nuts, avocados and canola oil.
Saturated fats such as those found in pastries and box mixes should be avoided.
• Finally, surround yourself with friends and family that will liven up your life and I’m sure you will enjoy The Breast Of Your Life!